Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

CJIB!!!

so at the last jays home game i had a lot of fun even though i was freezing cold. me and some of my friends went aroung putting our hands under peoples armpits...what? they were warm! LOL. and for the record, Mackenzie's were warmest!!! Haha. friday was definetly alot better then the last jays game i went to...haha long story. anywayz after the game i went to an after party at carly's house with clarissa. there were these 3 guys we were hangin with. i actually think they are my long lost brothers! they are so cool!!! one was 17 and 6 foot 4 (tall obviously)!!! i wish my actuall bro was as nice as them!!! =//. but yeah the party lasted till 12pm then i went home and rissa and i stayed up till 2am. LOL...my mom is now in NYC. she is visiting my aunt and doing a lil shopping. my sister and i told her to get us NYPD hoodies. LOLOLOLOL. last night and today i was at rissas house. we talked to will and drew...it was weird LOL. but yeah before that we went shopping, i got nothing. (i only had 8 bucks) it was still a fun weekend though. i hope u had a nice weekend. why? CUZ JAMES IS BLACK!!! LOL...about that, i have a sharpie book and people can write things in it but only in sharpie...and james howard wrote CJIB (cuz james is black) and so did zack fischer. anywayz now everyone says CJIB. LOL. as i was saying, BYE!!!! have a nice life!!! be safe on halloween!!!