Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Whoever invented that phrase has never experienced BOREDOM!!! i am so bored sitting here at home! but tomorow im going to my former home Trenton...theres one in every state! (whenever i first heard that phrase i asked if there was really one in every state...obviously there isnt, so it must be some kinda joke...IDK.) but ill be there for a late gobbling of the gobbler. oh my and here goes another speech form my mother to my brother about him blowing cash...UGH. thats about the most exciting thing ive listened to all day except Something Right by Relient K...LOL. Yes, its like the 20th time i have listened to it in the last 48 hours. LOL. ugh what i really would like now is for someone to get online and chat...or a painting inspiration to just pop out right in front of me...oooorrrr, to be able to go to the movies and see old dogs with clarissa...hehe. so yeahhhhhh i guess ill go finish my book for school. its at least something to burn time...