Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sorry...i didnt feel like editting...

umm winter sports dance is saturday. im super excited especially since taylar decided to go. lotsa ppl will be at my house saturday...getting ready to have a great time. today i went to an art museum. it was pretty amazing. but the mummies were creepy. i passed this theater and i decided to txt alec and tell him hed act there one day...because im sure he will. he got his varsity letter, and is really glad. im happy for him. knew he could do it. i had a dream that he sat in front of the moon...i think it was trying to tell me that you can achieve all your dreams. in fact i think i will paint it. i have the image in my head. i really would love to paint it on this canvas at Michaels. its like 5 foot by 5 foot. lol. i also wish i could oil paint...so far im only using acrylics. my lil sis is a brat BTW. i miss anna, my lover, shes in town but im not so i wont be seeing her until she comes bak. my bro moved back in! im glad he wants to get his life on track. this is soooooo random and im sure my english teacher would shoot me considering im not spelling correctly, using good grammar, or using complete sentences. hahahaha. so since i got my phone ive txted alot of people. but its slowed down lately. i think people like emily, rayshawn and alec are tired of hearing from me. which is too bad bc i have alot to tell them...i guess...lol. wow im writting alot. but im just typing whatever comes to my mind. my dad just drank all my tea. i wish i had a dr. pepper. oh...im watching football. but who isnt? the superbowl is coming soon!!!! but seriously i care more about the jays then any of them. winter sports........hmmm i just cant wait. one whole week though ): and i have a ton of algebra2 homework! i had the flu for 3 days and got behind :/

oh well...thats life. taylar wrote a sad poem about her gma. i hope their situation straightens up! oh btw i got new fake hair. its red. blood red. in fact stewart asked if my hair was bleeding...haha funny kid. dude i wish i had a facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrr! jtlyk NEVER say ur glad someone is txting u...because they wont reply. lmbo. yes i said B! hahaha long story. wow i love my friends...they r so funny. SHOUT OUTS: betsie...i love u lots! @ i love u unless youre rude! the person in my english class...i dont like u so lay off and stop trying to be rude to me. uve already "won" you are more popular but i promise that i have a better relationship with the friends i do have. im not fake to all the many people i talk to like u. and i dont appreciate how u roll ur eyes if i mention God monday through thursday but sunday and friday youre all over him sayin "Jesus loves you" i know but u obviously are fake to God too but remember that hes the one person that actually always realizes it. have a great life with the stupid people that think youre worth their time...
alec...i miss talkin to my bud! wish we had class together! Ray, man ur dumb but i love ya like a bro anywayz!!!!!!!! mason youre cool...and i think we will prolly b friends all through high school...korean! haha. nywayz. have a good night people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!