Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween review:

last night was awesome. i got like half a bag full of candy...it wasnt a huge bag but it was big enough. it ended up being me, clarissa, and drew...and of course clarissa's mom barb and their dog lucy. i was a superhero...drew was a ninja (without weapons LOL)...clarissa was bam bam of some sorts...???...barb was a mom (LOL)...and lucy was a pirate! we had a ton of fun even though we chose a hilly neighborhood and our legs were hurting. drew owes me and clarissa one rootbeer each. and i owe clarissa two rootbeers...haha we jinxed alot. drew's garage is amazing! they have like 200 some signs that light up covering every inch of space on the walls of their garage.after we had gone up and down like a bagillion streets we went to my house and rung the doorbell, then my dad gave us candy. after that we sat on my bed and traded candy. as we took out our candy all the memories from that night we just started talking about. like one guy gave us veggies and i was like "eww don't let them touch my bed" ...i mean they weren't like in anything...it was veggies, straight up! LOL. and another person gave us dollar bills cuz they ran out of candy. and probably the one we remembered most was a lady made us work for our candy...we started off by doing the thriller but since we didn't sing it she said it didn't count. so then drew told a lame joke and she goes "errrrr" finally she told us to do the can-can snd clarissa didn't know wut it was but after i explained it, the three pf us hooked arms and went at it. i was in charge of audio apperantly b/c i was goin "dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah-dah dah dah dah dah dah dah!" (it took me a while to think how to type that LOL)...after we went through all that trouble the lady gave us big hand fulls of candy so i guess it paid off. i was actually glad she made us do that. it was alot of fun. i tried to make my own fun too. i would push through drew and rissa and say "there's no need to fear, JEZuper is here!" everyone laughed. but anywayz...i had a great time and i hope u did too...feel free to tell me your story by leaving a comment...and drew, i want my rootbeer! LOL =)

PS: my cousin Jaymee will be here soon!!!