Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Jays game...yep...they won!

ok so i had fun at the game friday and everything but 6 things were wrong:

  1. Drew and Clarissa seemed irritated because i don't like their friends...so i went and talked to mine =) aren't i a good little problem solver??? LOL
  2. Certain people...cough cough...Clarissa...were smacking their gum, which doesn't normally bug me but wen you can hear it over the croud, it's a little overboard.
  3. There was a comotion over a fire truck at a house on Mesa.
  4. Alec Bise did not match...like it was bad! LOL
  5. Zack Fischer was a retard!!! LOLOL...ask him!
  6. And lastly-a player got hurt right before the 4th period started and he ended up having a "stinger" (look it up).

but i still had fun and was extremely happy that the Jays get to move on. how much you wanna bet they win state championship? Anywayz...now my teeth hurt. =(...so yeah, ttyl!!!