Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

so far this week:

so i went to see old dogs...it was amazing...like it was soo funny but if ur planning on seeing it don't watch the trailer if u havent already...it ruins some of the really funny stuff. i am currently wearing my glasses cuz my eyes hurt...and while we are on pain, so does my throat. LOL. poor carly has been chucking up since sunday...i hope she feels better. id like to give a shout out to cowboy! LOLOLOL...anywayz. i hope clarissa starts to feel better...emotionally. some stuff happened and i am terribly worried about her status on Yahoo. taylar told me...something...and it was wierd at first but now i could care less. (about the secret...i love taylar!) some of my most favoritest people on earth really crack me up! i cud sit here and tell u all the funny stuff that cowboy, bisaaay, JAH3, and all kindza other people have said but it would take all night! LOL...they are all hilarious and yes, JAH3 i would cry if any of you died. i love all my friends to death! i just helped...kinda...make sugar cookies. mmmm. OH!!! clarissa's new punctuation mark: (,.) LOLOLOL. so like my bro wouldnt talk to me cuz hes a butt and so i told him i found 20 bucks in his room and that i was keeping it then he was like "no ur not" and started freaking out. then i was like "im just joshing ya! i just wanted my big bro to talk with his lil sis." and now he still wont talk to me. grrrr. my al-gy-bra HW was pretty easy...my dad said he always hated Pythagoras but its not like his theorem is hard so IDK why he hated him. LOL. you know i realized i NEVER believed in Santa Clause. in case u havent noticed this post is completely randomness...cowboy wud prolly say it was "awesomeamazingness" LOL...thats a cowboy original so dont be stealin in. LOL...people were talkin gangsta in class so i said "look if yall dont stop im fittn to slap yo." it was hilarious and everyone was laughing. oh at team challenge (last week) i had alot of fun it would have been more fun if ALL my friends had been there...but anywayz...this jerk "AJ" or "Hollywood" as his peeps call him...ugh i soo dislike his group of peeps...he got whiplash form the big ball...i laughed wen he told me cuz he definitely deserved it. on the bus friday one thing led to another...and girl got slapped then there was a marker figh and guess who the target was...ME! only because i told this midget to stop. i should stepped on the lil boy...anywho...thent there was a fight with three dudes and my neighbor Wyatt. three of them got arrested...IDK which ones though. i mean this all happened fast! we werent even to IC yet and that is right before our first stop. but that was about it except the bus driver wouldnt let me off the bus wen my dad came to get me from his work...that made me really mad! but oh well, nobody cares now. so yeah my mom just got home from St. Louis so i better go hang with her. so peace for now! (Id say be fresh but i learned "fresh" means mouthy...so bye bye that phrase. LOL)