Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bipolar day...LOL

my day started off terrible and cowboy and i are no longer friends....just so you know...but then the rest of the day everyone around me just like lifted my spirits and made my day amazing...i luaghed so much and even though i hurt on the inside i hid it and still had fun...people that made me have a good day...hmm lets see: bisaaay, clarissa, taylar, ajahne, JAH3, will, david, carly, brittany, the red haired kid, and like thats about it...i mean like no one was rude today so it was all good.