Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

my new favorite song:

i love wake me up when september ends by green day! i mean i have always liked it but now its my favorite (outside of the jonas brothers...they are my alltime favorite) but anywayz...tonight: i was going to go to my schools wrestling match but now rissa has volleyball so im gonna stay and make candy with my mother. i am gonna hate the bus for the next three months. one of my ex friends wrecked their truck and has to ride the bus...but yeah so hope u have a good night...ill be doing HW and watching fireproof!!! PEACE!!!