Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Friday, December 18, 2009

so like umm but yeah...haha mom!

anywayz dont worry about my title...its between me and my mother it has nothing to do with this post. so like i ended up going to the wrestling match. i had never ever watched one but it was even more fun to watch than football! like im not friends with most of the wrestling team except for Bisaaay (its much longer to type Bisaaay then his name so im just gonna say Alec from now on. LOL) so like i just pretty much watched some of the people i knew, but mostly Alec. so alec was really good. he would pin thses guys down and he is so tiny! he like prolly weighs 100 pounds...IDK but thats wut it looks like. so like even hes good he was about to get pinned. and like wen all these guys wrestle, they look up and make the wierdest faces. well Alec looked up and made a wierd face and i was yellin "no Alec dont let him pin ya!" and it just so happened that he looked up into the stands and he looked right at me and i gave him a thumbs up...then he smiled and flipped the guys over and pinned him! i was like "holy cow, go Alec!" it was so funny and his lil sister (super cute!) looks up at me...it was so funny. but yeah i had a great time and we won against TJ...no surprise...they are really bad. but yeah right now i am listening to drew seeley...and drinking a cherry pepsi! feel free to comment and tell me wut u r doing!!! PEACE!!!