Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!

It is my little sister Emily's birthday today. (you might think of commenting on her blog if u wanna say happy birthday.) but yeah we r gonna go out to eat and then tomorrow i think we r opening our presents but IDK for sure. On Christmas Eve we r going to St. Louis to have the yearly party with the Rodger family. then on Christmas Day we will still be in St. Louis and we will hang out with the family and open gifts then drive to Trenton MO to have Christmas there...(i think thats the plan...LOL) so yeah i hope u have a fun Christmas! PEACE!