Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!

so...like i said...no school today! there is like 4 or 5 inches of snow on the ground...its not like ALOT but still pretty big fall for where i live. (our worst was like 14 inches) but anywayz i REALLY REALLY want to go sledding but my mom won't let me cuz it is only like 5 degrees. and my hands are already chapped so it wud be a bigger risk for frostbite. right now i am listenin to Jo Bros music =) and bragging about how big of hills we have on the golf course to people on Yahoo. LOL. emily and her friend kasey are setting up a fake spa in my house to jack money from my parents. but yeah...i think i shud go take a shower and get dressed! PEACE!!! (i try not to say that to my friends too often anymore b/c sterling knight does it and it gets on my friend's nerves. LOL but im sure u cudnt care less =))