Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Friday, January 22, 2010

hello...

so im bored...u? LOL. today on the bus some stupid chick ripped my bow outta my hair and my hair came down with it. UGH!!! i cannot stand her!!! now i am tryin to find someone to hang with tonight. today in PE we were playin basketball, which i am horible at, BUT...my team won!!! we had never won a game b/f. the opposing team's best player was standing by the hoop wen my rebound bounced off and like landed in his gut. he said "i wasnt expecting that" it was sooo funny. LOL. sorry if i hurt u president. (dont worry about wut that means LOL) so yeah i have a cold and i am cold. LOL...ill ttyl!!! bye...