Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mexicans are my homiez!!! LOL

obviously my parents don't care...hehe. i am currently at my gmas while my parents are in Cancun Mexico. joyful right? anywayz I'm actually having a pretty good time. we are going to go see diary of a wimpy kid in a few hours. Taylar is mad at me for some reason but im just going to give her her space and hope that when spring break is over she will go back to talking to me again. i would like to give a shout out to my old friend Madelyn Simpson...i hope she has a great birthday today!!! Ummm yesterday at lunch i was about to cry because of the whole Taylar thing (she is my best friend and she was totally ignoring me along with all the other people at the table) and then my guy friend Brayden came over and was like "it looked like you were upset so i thought id come cheer you up". i was shocked. he has been a jerk lately b/c of something i accidentally made him mad about but it was super sweet how he came and did that, it kind of made my day...maybe even week since i had a terrible one. i cried in language arts Tuesday because everything just kept building up and i finally had to let it out. i know im just rambling but w/e. Alec hardly talks to me anymore. idk what his issue is. James was being totally weird and snobbish for a while but i had a lil chit chat with him and i think it worked because he has been extremely normal and nice ever since. he even told me i was pretty. speaking of that Denzel is still all over this loving Carly and Jaylin thing. i told him i wud give him a hug if he wud promise not to kiss me and he promised so i gave him a hug; he kept his promise. (thank God) well that's all ill type for now. keep you posted!!!