Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HEY HEY HEY

OMG i got so caught up in redoing my blog i almost forgot to put a new post! LOL. anywayz, im taking summer PE so i wont have to during the year because i HATE PE with a passion stronger than love itself! yeah well its AWFUL we do these walk-run things and it takes us an hour of our lovely 2 and a half hours each morning. one girl in my class did the math and found out that each morning we are actuall running like 2 and a half miles...IDK if thats right or not. its seems more like a mile to me. but yeah. this weekend im hanging out with Taylar...because shes AWESOME! LOL. oh and my and clarissa haven't been talking lately but we kinda have a little bit since we have stupid PE together. Coach Berendt is always pushing everybody so hard, i mean yeah its good for us but its not gonna be that bad if we do 10 walk-runs instead of 12...yah know what i mean??? i knnow i complain ALOT but you'll get over it im sure. PE can be fun though. we play cool games like ultimate frisbee/football or volleyball. and plus i have friends in there...new and old. James, Madi, Stewart, Ali, and Abby have been my friends but i have also started talking to new people like Patrick, Deseray, Reanna (even though they go to my school), Stephanie, Will, and Ashley. Hopefully I'll get more used to stuff and PE won't seem so bad. Anywayz...i don't feel like typing anymore...bye bye.