Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

oh yeah...PE update

so we had this sub for like IDK umm 5 PE days...he was AWFUL!!! ok so yeah a few days he let us slack a lil on warm ups but he was always mad about something. i thing he needs to buy bigger underwear cuz they were always in a twist! haha...cheezy...anywho...when coach Berendt got back today everyone was soooo happy! he may work us harder but thats so much better than a snobby guy. we are now runnig for 3 min walking for 4 min and sometimes we mix it up a lil bit...its ok somedays and others it drags on and on and on. but yeah...thats PE for yah! this is the last week though so its all good! haha.