Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HI THERE!

wow my picture on here is soooo old so ima have to change it. i was gonna go to the freshman football game tonight but i think its canceled...? not sure. I'm having a party Friday and i hope everyone can come...that means ajahne better get to persuading! her dad might not let her go b/c her math grade is low...yeah, already. haha. umm were gonna swim and eat and have a great time...DRUG AND ALCOHOL FREE! I'm not tryin to be a stick in the mud but i get really really disappointed when i find out what some of my friends have done just to "have fun" well I'm gonna prove that there are better ways! you know, i might even make a video for YouTube! hahahaha...and the funniest part is that I'm wearing a DARE shirt right now. LOL. yeah well stupid people aren't txting me back so it irritating me. well i better check the weather to determine whether or not i go to the game! byebye! love ya!