Skillet(:

Im awake Im alive now I know what I believe inside now its my time and Ill do what I want cause this is my life. Here, right now Ill stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside IM AWAKE AND IM ALIVE. Waking up, waking up. Waking up, WAKING UP!

Find the post you're lookin for here!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A story-

i just made a story out of song titles...haha...it means nothing to me...purely fun-not to anyone-haha...its kinda long but its funny!

Baby-
When i look you in the eyes i realize that you and me belong together. dont forget ill do whatever it takes cuz i cant be tamed. it makes me mad that i never knew i needed you...if you only knew. Im sorry but your a pretty young thing and im burnin up for you baby. You make me smile cuz i know i was made to love you and i never want a life after you. you have all the right moves and u keep the light on for me even when im not your heroine; you have forgivness and love and im so glad you realized that every rose has its thorn since otherwise we'd be two more lonely people. But this is a liberty walk and we arent ridin solo...cant you feel the love tonight? when i look at you little wonders pop up like seriously you should have killed me when you had the chance but i guess you decided you'd always remember december. even before the storm you've never been afraid to play my music. there are no butterflies here, only fireflies in this vanilla twilight. A little bit longer will always be and if it means alot to you ill be sure to listen when you say "Don't stop believing". what hurts the most is knowing my wish for everyone to have someone with a heart like memphis wont come true because some people lie there watching airplanes, not knowing when to let go and have a little bit of life. And the older i get i realize having my savior is better that drugs...i hope people remember that in this party in the USA. this has been quite the climb but i know ill have your whispers in the dark forever. Always be my baby...never say its over, just leave out all the rest. in the end people will say to themselves "that should be me" and "i wanna belive i can fly". But hey its time for me to say goodbye just know im never leavin your beautiful soul-you belong with me.